10.24.2011

Chase-Ash.

This outfit is the epitome of comfort and understated edge.

I adore the long-sleeve pocket t; it's so very simple. And I cannot get enough of my new cranberry colored Chaseash skirt; it's absolutely amazing.

My friend Ashley over at Local Honey is the genius behind Chaseash. Check her out. Her latest collection (of which my skirt was born) is a lesson in easy fabrics paired with chiffon flares. It's all extremely unique yet surprisingly wearable.

AND Ashley is sweet to boot. Being that this is the actual skirt that went down the runway during Local Honey's latest show, and I am in no way similar to a glamazon model, some minor adjustments to the garment were necessary. Ashley kindly obliged. Can't beat that with a stick, eh?

Shirt, T by Alexander Wang. Necklace, Old Made Good. Skirt, Chaseash found at Local Honey. Boots, Zigi NY.  Ring, UAL. Lipstick, YSL Rouge Pur Couture 02.






Smell you love birds later. 





2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite outfit post yet! I love it! I love the color of the skirt and it is so different. This outfit just looks so fabulous and comfortable. You are a beauty, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really good at choose some nice suits or the best style long black sheepskin coat and nice design leather jacket mink collar all at cwmalls.com will be perfect with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...