10.19.2011

Cut Loose.

It's tasty.
It's dazzling.
My mind is completely engrossed by it.


Footloose is a cinematic delicacy.

I love the references to the 1984 version starring Kevin Bacon and Lori Singer.





And seriously.

Kenny Wormald's style deserves a post all its own, but for now this triage of stills will have to do. Have mercy, Kenny.


And what can I even say about Julianne Hough? She's a firecracker for sure. 

Since my move to Middle TN and possibly against my better judgment, I've been loving plaid and cowboy boots. Such a back roads aesthetic abounds in Footloose.




Just go see it, you guys. 

I can't say that you'll leave more intelligent, but you will exit with a little more jive in your gait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...