7.26.2011

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

There are two things I'd like to say to you lovely LOVELY folks.

1. Please visit the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale before it's too late. (To be less cryptic, visit the sale before August 1; that's precisely when it'll be too late.)

2. Once you arrive at said Anniversary Sale, please note that the items through which you are perusing (or ravaging, if you're as crazed a shopper as I) are not last season's cast-offs but select items from the upcoming season. It is a sign of things to come. It's killer. It's stellar. It's supernova. It's all the other adjectives that Xenon Girl of the 21st Century relentlessly employed.

Here's a little preview of what awaits if only you heed my advice. I've gathered a few of my faves. These are a few of the things that make my heart go boom boom.

Nordy's Anniversary Sale

Olivia Harris Satchel $385. Hue Corduroy Leggings $25. Pleione Tunic $45. Marcia Moran Ring $130. Vince Camuto Bootie $90.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...