7.28.2011

Uncle Bubba's.

Today I became a patron of Uncle Bubba's Antiques in Jackson, Tennessee, and I could not be more pleased about it. My purchases included, but were by no means limited to...

this i.d. bracelet that will soon be spray painted an alarmingly fluorescent color,

these records that will one day be transformed into bowls,

this head de Abe to be gifted to boyfriend as a classroom-warming gesture (given to me free by Neicy Nash's father),

and finally, this precious equestrian figurine. He's already found his home on my bookshelf.

Oh, hey, in case you missed the subtle name-drop I hit you with, allow me to reiterate. I met Neicy Nash's father, Mr. Ensley, today.


What a lovely day. Ciao, bellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...